Goals and Objectives
1. To uplift the economic level of the members through alternative self-help land and sea based project.
2. To provide members avenue for productive economic activities, to realize full involvment and cooperatiion.
3. To encourage thrift and savings mobilization among members.
4. To develop expertise and skills among members.
5. To coordinate and facilitate the activities of the organization.
6. To develop and incalculate in the minds of the members the correct attitudes towards work and to work as a team for the common good.
7. To help the needy who are members and not members of the organization in time of disaster and calamity thru our skill learned from training.